The UT Austin Portugal’s Call for Short-Term Advanced Training Proposals aims to support actors of the Program’s transatlantic community developing short-term thematic advanced training actions. Led by UT Austin and Portugal's experts, individually or jointly, selected proposals should offer a deep dive into topics falling under the Program’s Knowledge Areas.
Once a training action has been accepted and listed online, cancellation imposes a serious burden. Do not submit a proposal if you are uncertain that you will fulfil your obligation to organize and conduct the action.
By submitting this form,
- I ensure full compliance with copyright laws if I and/or the experts that I am inviting to training development use content from other sources/authors.
- I agree to promote the training action with the UT Austin Portugal Program’s seal without prejudice to other sponsors or partners being associated with the event. I understand that this obligation is extendable to the multimedia presentations used during training, which should display the Program’s logo according to its visual identity rules.
- I understand that the presentations used in training must follow the Program's rules of visual identity.
- I understand that any commercial promotion/advertisement of companies' products or services during the presentations is strictly forbidden.
- During this training action, the photos taken by the Program may appear publicly as part of UT Austin Portugal and used as marketing material to promote its other initiatives;